hail hydra? no. all hail the glow cloud.
And is an active member of the school board.
i also bring the nicest scones, unlike some people
I’ll leave the rest to you. Hey… Remember us… Remember…That we lived.
Friendship- my definition- is built on two things. Respect and trust. Both elements have to be there. And it has to be mutual. You can have respect for someone, but if you don’t have trust, the friendship will crumble.
"I feel so relieved, being next to someone so tall"
Here are some effective alternative ways to say “I love you”
- "I’m here!"
- "As long as I’m here, you’re invincible."
- "I’ll have to defeat you, and I’ll be the last one standing. I promise I’ll defeat you. Even if it takes me ten years or twenty years, I will."
- (as a reply to the one above) “So you’re planning to play on the same level as me then. Whether it’s at the top of Japan, or the top of the world?”
- "I said I’d be the one who defeats you! So don’t lose to anyone else before that!"
- "I could tell you were thinking, and stuff. But if you don’t say it out loud, I don’t know what you’re thinking."
- "You really are incredible!"
↳Zankyou no Terror + First & Last time we see their faces